Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Golden Reindeer {card}

Hi! The newest challenge is up at Scrapy Land. For #5 it's another anything goes challenge so I decided to get a head start on some of my Christmas cards. 

I used the beautiful Tattered Lace Reindeer die which I cut and then misted with gold spray. I didn't remove the flourishes from the body because I wanted to keep the focus on the gorgeous reindeer and not have him lost on the background. 


To find out the details on how you can enter this challenge and to see some gorgeous projects from the Scrapy Land design team, click here to get to the blog. 

11 comments:

  1. I love that Tattered Lace Reindeer!! He is so elegant with all those swirls and he sure looks great in gold! What a great Christmas Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your golden reindeer is amazing looking and I love how you've kept the negative pieces in the body. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeee that deer!! You should enter it in City Crafters Challenge -- the challenge this week is to use a deer :) http://www.citycrafter.blogspot.com/2014/11/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-236-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and classy elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful! I love this design and the gorgeous deer is perfect for it. LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to pin this on Pinterest!!! I don't want to forget how you did it. Also had to add that die to my wish list.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, Raechelle!! I love the beautiful gold deer!! That die is now on my wish list!! The design and details are fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card and I love that reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful deer and fabulous background you created for it! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea to leave all the 'flourishes' in the deer die to make him stand out more awesomely. This is a gorgeous tag, love those TL dies. If you're making Christmas tags, check out the Christmas Tag Challenge over at Stamping with Loll. Thanks for your visit to my blog and the sweet comment. I just became your newest follower! TFS & hope to play with Scrapy Land again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.