Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Merry Christmas {card}

Hello! It's time for challenge #8 on the Scrapy Land blog. This challenge is a 'Holiday' theme using any die or dies that the Scrapy Land store sells.

Here's my card using the Tattered Lace Reindeer die.


supplies:
vellum paper: My Minds Eye
pp and sticker: Webster's Pages
ribbon, bells, pearls and button twine

Be sure to check out the Scrapy Land blog to see what the other talented designers created as well as all the details on how you can enter this challenge!

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas Card! I just love that Tattered Lace Reindeer, he is just so elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas card is beautiful. Love the added jingle bell with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That deer has never looked prettier!!! Love your card and the bells and bow are a wonderful addition.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant Christmas card! I love all the details on your card and the dies you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, love that dear is in two colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and I really like the DP you used for the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the tattered reindeer die - it's now on my wish list!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love the layering and that deer!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.