Monday, April 4, 2016

yeehaw! {MIM No. 57}

Hi! :) Today I am sharing the layout I created using the new Make It Monday No. 57 sketch from the Memory Nest. 

I am not loving the way this layout turned out. I think there is too much white for my liking. In retrospect I should have added some mist, but they all can't be our favorites, right? I decided that at the beginning of the year that I would not purchase any new scrappy supplies to create layouts since I have SO MANY awesome papers in my stash that I just "had to have", although there have been a few times, such as this, where I didn't have the "perfect" pp that I had in mind and I had to make do. It's been tough, but so far so good. I haven't purchased any new collections or papers of any kind since right after Christmas and I am honestly surprised that I made it this long. lol 


supplies:
cardstock: Colorbok
pp: MME
Washi tape: unknown
foam stars: Pink Paislee
glitter stickers: Doodlebug
machine stitching

Head on over to the Memory Nest blog for all the details on this sketch and the fabulous work created by the team. 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun page! I am loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this so much! LOVING the photos, the colors and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your page looks AWESOME! Really.. super cute and great design! And good for you not buying more paper! It's totally hard for me to do that... the funny thing is... I'm not even buying 12 x 12 anymore... it's the dang 6x6 pads I can't stop buying! LOL One of these days maybe! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable page!! LOVE the papers!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.