Monday, May 9, 2016

chillin'

I made some time to play along with a few challenges from The ScrapRoom and Scrap Our Stash. They have teamed up together and created some NSD challenges with sketches and pre-selected items using the letters STASH.

This was my first time playing along with SOS- I am not sure why I never have before, but I plan to do so in the future! 

Here is the first layout I created using sketch #3 from The ScrapRoom and the following from Scrap Our Stash: S- stickers, T- tape, A- American Crafts, S- Stencil, H- hearts.


supplies:
cs: Hobby Lobby
pp: Pebbles and American Crafts
washi tape: Simple Stories
stickers: alpha- Doodlebug and doilies- Martha Stewart
wood circles and hearts: Studio Calico
metal dots: American Crafts
button twine: Papertrey Ink
stencil: Michael's
modeling paste: Liquitex

You can go to either blog to see the full details of the challenges; The ScrapRoom or Scrap Our Stash.

I'll be back later to share another layout I created. :)

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! Terrific take on the sketch and the stash challenge! Thank you for playing along with the NSD challenges at Scrap Our Stash and The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... CUTE Pics! another awesome layout!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on both challenges. Cute pictures. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.