Sunday, October 23, 2016

fantabulous

I didn't get a chance to share this yet, but I was selected as a designer for The Studio Challenges blog earlier this month. :) I am so excited to be a part of this great team and today I am sharing my first layout. 

The October 23rd challenge is a Tic TacToe board; choose any line and include those items in a layout.


I selected the top row across for my layout. 


the fabulous cut file is Make A Wreath created by Juliana at 17turtles. I used a wood grain based paper to cut this and filled in the leaves with scraps of patterned paper and washi tape. 


a little nest of sorts was made of twine around this cute flair button, I also added twine around the wreath for added dimension and detail. Some drops of gold, sheer, and cork colored mists were added for a little shimmer and interest. 



supplies:
woodgrain pp: Simple Stories, other pp: My Mind's Eye
washi tape
button twine: Papertrey Ink
enamel dots: Simple Stories
mists: gold (Bo Bunny), Sheer (Heidi Swapp), and cork (Tattered Angels)
cut file: 17turtles
wood piece: AC
flair: October Afternoon


We would love to see your layout created for this challenge. Please check it out on The Studio Challenges blog. You will also be inspired by the gorgeous work from the team! :)




6 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING those leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!! First of all, congratulations for your DT possition! Second, I LO-VE your LO... This wreath is wonderful and the paper pattern is so beautiful!! Big hugs from Spain!! Noe BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaves. I can imagine a beautiful day when those photos were taken. Congrats on the new Design Team assignment - I think that always takes us to a higher level when we know we are representing somebody else. :D Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the New DT!! They are lucky to have you! Your layout is fantastic... wonderful design and beautiful colors... the picture is the best part of course! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new team, and I LOVE the colors and leaves on your layout. Penny bl

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.