Sunday, January 29, 2017


Hello! I am so excited to share first blog post as part of the Paper Issues team! 
I figured I would start out sharing a few things that I love. Some of them are obvious (like family and creating), but there are several other things that I am passionate about. 

I used the Posh collection from Simple Stories to create this layout. It has several of my favorite colors and designs, so I thought would add to my "love it" theme. I am also a sucker for wood grain paper. 




           One of my most favorite things is to wake up to the sweet lyrical sound of the birds. 
       There is just something about listening to their songs and chatter that makes my heart happy. 
Our home has several clusters of birds/bird related items, but nothing that is overkill. Thankfully my husband likes birds, too. 

I try to walk anywhere I can. I wake up and immediately take a walk. I listen to a lot of pod casts and news as I walk. Generally it is early in the morning and dark, so it limits where I walk, but I don't mind. I enjoy watching the world wake up.

And then there are flowers. Flowers just make me happy. We have a small balcony off of our apartment and I have several hanging baskets and rail baskets that I fill with flowers. 
I am enamored with floral print patterned paper. Always my favorite. I have a slight fabric obsession with floral prints, too. Surprisingly, with my adoration of flowers, we don't have a lot of floral decor in our home. 

When I am not creating, I can usually be found with my nose buried in a book. I carry them everywhere with me. I am a slow reader though, as I like to absorb the details and try to step into the story. I also read a lot of online medical journal articles. Every morning it's one of the things I do after my walk while I am sipping on some coffee. 

What are some things that you love? Have you created a layout sharing them? If so, I'd love to see! Just post your layout in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group and tag me. :)

Don't forget to check out all the new arrivals in the Paper Issues store! If you shop, you can use the following code to save some cash so you can buy more! 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout with so much info about you! I sure do like to learn about my crafty friends. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you did the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.