Sunday, February 26, 2017

wild & free

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today sharing a layout using several of my favorite techniques, and one of my most favorite people- my sweet granddaughter, Aubree. 

As I thought about what I wanted to create for my blog post this month, I started with the Polka Dot Wreath cut file that I grabbed from my pile (I generally cut several at a sitting so they are handy) which severed as my base inspiration. I knew that I really wanted to fussy cut these beautiful flowers on the paper from the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection, so I went to town and fussy cut most of the page. Several different patterned papers from the collection were backed onto the cut file, which I then machine stitched. 

These are my favorite go-to techniques. What are yours? 






You can find this free cut file here, and the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Collection here


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh this is just gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks FANTASTIC! ANd I so love the sweet pics!! Cuteness!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.