Saturday, September 29, 2007

CMK Kit reveal and a few projects using one






Well, it's that time again... the CMK monthly kit reveal, and for October there are 2 kits this time; the regular kit and a special Halloween kit! They are awesome once again! I love the little extras that Rebecca adds to each kit to finish them off, and my favorites this month are the cute sheet of bird paper and the fun felt flowers. To see the kits go here. Aren't they fabulous?

Here are a few projects I have created with the October kit so far. I still have tons more to play with!

I haven't had a chance to dig into the fun Halloween kit, but I plan to this weekend. :)


As for my foot/ankle, I think it's finally starting to feel better. I have only had to take a pain pill in the late afternoons, and that is only on the days that I have had Katie here. I am still not bearing weight on it and have been doing a great job at resting it, even though it's tough. My arms are tired and very sore and I am losing motivation to actually use them. Sometimes I just crawl to avoid them. LOL!

Yesterday, I got a wonderful surprise! Our main "mail lady" Shelley, came by the house on her day off to deliver a sweet 'thinking of you' card and a mocha for me. The kind act brought tears to my eyes and it was the sweetest thing! I am blessed to have her in my life. She's the best!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. awesome projects!
    i love that pumpkin!!!!
    i'm so lucky to get to work with you and rebecca's yummy kits!!!

    xoxo,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.