Monday, November 17, 2008

an ornament and a Christmas 2006 MAA album











I just love Christmas music. There is something about it that lifts my spirit, especially when it's cold and snowy outside. We have a local radio station that plays Christmas music 24/7 from about Thanksgiving through the New Year and the kids know that during this time the radio is tuned to this station and that is all they are allowed to listen to (at least in the living area, they can listen to whatever in their rooms.) *grin*. As I was driving home from work today I was pleasantly surprised to hear the station playing Christmas music already. I got really excited and started singing along. I must admit though that it's difficult to be in the spirit when it's in the 50's and warm, nonetheless it was still uplifting.

Here is an album I created with a wonderful acrylic Tree album from My Acrylic Album. A star shape also comes with the album, and I used it to create an ornament instead of keeping it with the album. If you haven't checked the site out lately, you should! There are several new items as well as a DT call. :)

I hope your week has gotten off to a great start! Mine has! I found an amazing deal about a week ago and splurged just a bit. ;) I ordered a Cricut Expression, the Jukebox, the Design Center, some cartridges and several other goodies to go with it, and when I arrived home today, a big ole box was waiting for me. It was like Christmas. I cannot wait to get some time to sit down and play. I am so excited!

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Cricut, I never use mine. I think I may need the Design Studio, please share your opinions once you use it. I don't think I would consider this a small splurge......You work hard, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that tree Rae!!!! (yeah, I'm going to throw my hat into the dt call :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you already know this, but, did you see that Michael's is going to have all Cricut cartridges for $29.99 on Black Friday!! I am going to stock up on the Disney Princess ones. I love Black Friday!!! I hope you don't have to work on Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so, so beautiful Rae! Michaels and cricut after thanksgiving sale, or so I heard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. Each time I see one of your creations, I am blown away! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More beautiful projects! love them! have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.