Thursday, June 24, 2010

best wishes, good luck and Skye got her braces off!

Finally, after three years, two months and a handful of days, Skylar got her braces off! She looks so pretty, but I have to admit I miss her tin grin... it was just so much a part of her personality. She's such a nut and the braces played into that so much. I just need to get used to seeing her with her "new" look. :)

Onto scrappy stuff... I made this card using two sets of EAD Stickerz; Saying Hello Sentiments and Rainy Day. I used a Zig marker to color in the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. She looks SO CUTE! Love the card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she so happy to have them off? I know I was!

    Cute card too

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.