Friday, January 17, 2014

Temperamental

Hello! :) I am here to share a layout I created for the newest challenge at Color Me Scrappy. Challenge #54 features a very different color palette. I was not sure what I was going to do with this when I first saw it. I scrap with a lot of color, so this was a HUGE challenge for me, but I accomplished it and I like the end result.  Unfortunately I was unable to get the photo in time for it to be featured on the blog. The team totally rocked this challenge, so be sure to head on over to the CMS blog to check out their amazing work with this challenge.


Oh yeah, there is a twist for this challenge, and it is to use a "tribal" element. I totally spaced this, but you know what, it's all good. 

Thanks for stopping by! I am looking forward to some great football this weekend. I am a HUGE Patriots fan and I am looking forward to watching them beat the Broncos. I am also a Seahawks fan- I am looking forward to them beating the 49ers. My husband is a 49er fan, so GAME ON! hahahaha!


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the color scheme, the photo and those circles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.