Sunday, January 5, 2014

Watergun fight

Here is a double page layout that I created using another of the sketches from Stick it Down. It has been a long time since I have created a double page layout and this sketch was just what I needed to get my mojo in gear. I have several "sets" of these photos featuring 4 of the kiddos so I will certainly be playing along with the double page sketches in the future, I might even do another layout using this sketch. :)
You can find this sketch, as well as the single page and card sketch by visiting the preview link here.


here is closer view of the left side:

and the right side:


Thanks for stopping by! 

14 comments:

  1. Loving your take on the sketch! The misted background looks great!! Thanks for playing along with us at SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh! I love the circles and the colors of this! So fun and summery. Thanks for joining in at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the circles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really captured the fun of the day!! Love the misting on your background. Thanks for joining us at SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout! Love the splatters and fun mix of PPs! Thanks for playing w/ us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colours and I like your inked background! thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. Thank you once again for playing along at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is amazing. Love all the misting and the splash at the background and the colour too. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning double page layout! Love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and fabulous! I love this, Raechelle! Wonderful colors and awesome misting on this page. Thanks for sharing with us at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photos! Love the choices of papers to go along! SO fun!
    Thanks for joining us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful double, I like your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.