Saturday, July 16, 2016

a summer story {layout}

I have the honor of being the Guest Designer for The ScrapRoom this month, and today I am going to share a layout I created using this Elle's Studio Page Kit from the July 2016 Flavors of the Month kit. (and yes, this is also a slightly delayed post. There will be several more posts over the next two weeks.  ;) )

I loved this kit! This is my favorite layout that I created with this great kit.




For the details visit this post on The ScrapRoom blog. :)

Tune in tomorrow for another layout using one of the awesome July TSR kits!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT! This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot! You did FAB! LOVE your Layout! Fantastic design and Fun pictures!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.