Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hello {card} and Smile {box}

Hello! :) I am a few days late with this post, so please excuse my tardiness. Ashlyn had surgery on Wednesday and ended up being unexpectedly admitted until Friday evening. That's my girl- always keeping us on our toes. ;) She is resting at home now and feeling much better.

Onto the fun stuff- I am thrilled to announce that I have been selected as a Guest Designer for Trendy Twine! My month will be September, so stay tuned for some fun twine projects.

Until then, here are two projects I created using the Totally White Bakers Twine (it's on sale so snag it up!).



I cut dozens of strips of twine and glued them to a piece of cardstock. I added the die cut piece on top and then adhered to a card base. A little time consuming, but the end result was well worth it.

Hello card supplies:
Totally White Bakers Twine- Annie's Paper Boutique
cardstock and card base: Hobby Lobby
patterned paper: Simple Stories
sticker: American Crafts
Die: Tim Holtz
sequins: Craftin Desert Divas




Smile box supplies:
Totally White Bakers Twine- Annie's Paper Boutique
box: Petaloo
flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts and Michael's
green pp leaves (I cannot recall)
sticker: Pebbles
enamel dots: Simple Stories

You can see the other guest designers as well as their fabulous projects by visiting the Trendy Twine blog.








11 comments:

  1. Such beautiful projects! Glad to hear your daughter is home resting! Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are fantastic! Very elegant and pretty. Welcome to the Trendy Twine family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your daughter is doing better. You did an amazing job with your card. It's absolutely beautiful. And I love that smile box. It would look really cute on my desk ;)

    So glad to have you join us for a bit, Raechelle.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects!! Wonderful details!Awesome job!
    Glad to hear that your daughter is better.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job! So excited to see your projects these are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear your daughter is back home to recover! Your projects are AWESOME! Super excited to be a guest designer with you and get to know you better! I added myself to your blog ! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your daughter is okay! :) Congrats on making the Guest Designer List of Awesome crafters! Your card looks amazing and so creative and I love that dressed up circle gift box!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear she is ok!! CONGRATS on the GDT!! These are GORGEOUS!! Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your projects are stunning! I love the beautiful card with the twine background and your box is gorgeous! Congrats on the guest designer spot! Hope your daughter is doing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooohhhhhhh My!! That card is amazing and brilliant!!! WOW!! Both projects are gorgeous!! Been thinking about Ashlyn - and you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both projects are gorgeous but that black box with polka dots, wow! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.