Thursday, October 11, 2007

I scrapped!



yahoo!!! I found some mojo and created 2 layouts! Even more impressive is the fact that they are pictures from this school year and only a month old. LOL! Something I have never seemed to pull off before.

I am hoping my mojo will continue to pour tomorrow. The girls don't have school and I am Katie free, so I plan to scrap. I have some paper cut for some quick and easy altered projects that I have been meaning to do for weeks now. I also need to work on my CMK Croptoberfest project! You guys are in for a real treat! The DT has outdone themselves once again and you are going to have plenty of Fall inspiration as well as a great time with the challenges! Looking forward to this event!

I just love Thursdays! It's my favorite TV night of the week! I really do need to get a tivo or dvr because my second favorite show is The Office and it runs parallel to Grey's. Bummer. I've gotta have my GA fix though. ;)

If you are looking for a fun movie, you have got to rent (or buy) Evan Almighty. It's cute, funny and has a wonderful message. It made me stop and think. I like that.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.