Happy Wednesday! Today was another gorgeous fall day! We got into the low 70's, even warmer than predicted. There were some pretty big wind gusts today and the leaves were falling from the trees faster than I could count. Our yard (and the streets) is covered with leaves, but they are kind of fun to walk through.
I have been tagged by Maria!
Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
here are 7 "quirky" facts about me:
1. I am a compulsive hand washer. My hands get raw and I am trying to cut back. lol
2. I have to drink a full glass of water as soon as I get up before I can drink anything else.
3. I dont like to sleep in a room with the door closed. It drives me nuts!
4. I don't eat beef or pork, can't stand the taste or texture. My mom used to make me sit at the table and eat it all. I finally got smart and started putting it into my napkin and tossing it.
5. I am pretty lazy about how I look/dress. I never wear makeup and rarely wear jeans.
6. I can't read books back to back on the same day; meaning if I finish a book, I can't start a new one until the next day, or often even a few days.
7. I rarely shave my legs together on the same day. I do one leg on day and the other the next. That is IF I even bother. Forget about it during the Winter. Haha... I am sure my hubby just loves that.
here are my 7 friends I am passing this along to: