Wednesday, November 28, 2007

December CMK kit reveal!


Here she is in all her glory! The CMK Winter Whimsy kit. This kit is beautiful! Look for projects tomorrow or the day after. ;)

I got a project requested for the April/May 2008 issue of Paper Trends. Yay! My altered bird mobile. How fun is that?!

I did some cyber shopping today. I picked up some books for the kids for Christmas on Amazon.com and I splurged on some scrappy stuff. I got some FPD Christmas chipboard, some pp and a clear acrylic album from Page Frames. I am bound and determined to create a mini-album sometime.

I am just waiting for the snow, it should be here any time now. We are expected to get about 4-6" before this storm has passed us by. A Winter Wonderland for sure!
Have a great evening!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.