Monday, December 10, 2007

Huge announcments for CMK today!!!

If you haven't read all the big announcements over at CMK today, you've gotta head over and check things out!
First, Rebecca is stepping down as the owner of CMK to pursue bigger and better things! yay! I am sad to see her step down as the owner, but the fabulous Lisa Tilmon has purchased CMK and has a lot of exciting things planned for 2008. You can read about this exciting change here.
Secondly, the best news of the day is this! Congrats Rebecca and Holly!!! I have no doubt this is going to be amazing and smashing and I can't wait to see what has been going on behind the scenes for such a long time! These two are super talented and smart and will take Pink Paislee to the top!
The third big announcement of the day on CMK is that there is a DT call! Ladies, this is an amazing site to design for and I am really looking forward to seeing what Lisa is going to bring to CMK. If you have been on the fence about joining this community, now is the time to go for it! It's my "home" on the net and I am sure you'll see why I love it so. And I am thrilled to say that the fabulous Tina as well as myself have been asked to stay on and assist with the DT/kit aspects at CMK. Yahoo! I am eager to work with Lisa, and although it's sad that our current team term is coming to end, I am looking forward to seeing who the new team members will be. Change is always hard but we've had an amazing year and I have made some great friends. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to work with these amazing women and get to know more about them throughout the year. They are crazy talented and each one is near and dear to my heart.
That's all I have to say today. So many big things happening over at CMK and I hope to see you there!
Happy Monday!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.