Sunday, January 27, 2008

some Scrap-Diner challenge layouts








I for one can't believe it's Saturday night already! Where did the week go? Skye and Ashlyn were home sick all week and I had PT, but that seems to be all I did and can't figure where the time went. Crazy!
Today I took the kids to Wal Mart just as it started to snow. Everyone else in town must have had the same idea because it was busier than I have ever seen it before. Yikes! We got in and out as quickly as we could. The cool things was that it was snowing really hard and just in the 45 minutes we were in there we got about an inch of snow and by the time it stopped a few hours later we had almost 4 new inches. Yahoo!!! There's a few more inches due to roll in early in the morning, too.
Then I came home and scrapped 3 layouts. Not too shabby. I still have one more layout to created to complete all 8 challenges over at Scrap-Diner, and I hope I can get to that tomorrow. I should be able to.
I hope you are having a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. love all of your pages!
    and, I left you something in the gallery at CMK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Wow, you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness girl, look at you pounding out the awesome layouts! I am in awe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.