Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SketchThis! 51


Hello! :) Today was a nice break from the heat. It rained all day and we had a major drop in temperatures (25'), but it was refreshing and everything is a gorgeous rich green. Spring is such a wonderful time of year. I just love to see everything begin to bloom and fill out.

Here's my card for the SketchThis! sketch 51. I forgot to send mine in last night. Oops! The ever-so talented team just rocked this! If you want some serious eye candy, be sure to check out their layouts and cards on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy that break in the weather Rae!! I LOVE YOUR CARD!!
    Have a happy day! Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card! I love the scallop edging (or course!) and I love that the flowers look like they pop off the paper! I was actually out and about today and loved seeing all the flowers blooming (getting out these days doesn't happen AT ALL!) ha!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.