Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Girl layout and a bottle set

Happy Friday! Once again, it is my day to post a challenge on My Scraps And More. Today's challenge is the final challenge for the My Scraps Got Talent contest, and I chose to create the challenge around dimension- create something with dimension and use it on your layout. I have been wanting to make some of these cute pinwheels for some time now, and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. These photos and fun papers from Pebbles really inspired me. Here is my layout: happy girl


supplies: cs- Bazzill, paper, brads, paper flower, stickers are all Pebbles Inc, twine is from The Twinery. The 3 white brads on the butterfly are from my stash.

Speaking of Pebbles, I sent my submission for the DT earlier today. I have been looking forward to this DT call for a year now. Wish me luck! This would be a dream team!

Here is a project I created for the DT call- it's also been awhile since I have created a set of bottles. I kept this one simple, yet fun.




everything is from Pebbles, with the exception of the twine which is from The Twinery.

I will leave you with a final layout- I decided not to use this one in my submission, although I really love it. (The layout above, and another I will share on Monday were the two I used).


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.