Friday, June 8, 2007

TGIF!

Happy Friday! (I started to think it was Thursday, I have lost a day somewhere... heehee). Yesterday was Skylar's 5th grade celebration. I am proud of myself, I only teared up twice. It's such a bittersweet time for her because she's excited to begin middle school in September, but it's hard to leave her teachers and the school she is familiar with. Most of the kids were asking if they could be held back. LOL! They are just so cute! The class of 2014... I hadn't even thought about it until they mentioned it. Sadly, it will be here before I know it.

Are you ready for some eye candy? Here is the July Create My Keepsake sneak peak Star Struck. Isn't it pretty?

Have you had a chance to check out the new Twisted Originals challenge blog? You need to! There is going to be a fun challenge each week and you have a chance to get published in Scrap Street.

CHA peeks are starting to pop up and just when I think they can't come up with anything better, these companies sure do deliver! I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.