Tuesday, June 12, 2007

got to play with my new stamps!


I finally had a chance to play with my new stamps from Pink.Sugar.Pop., and I used them to create a thank you gift for Skye's teacher. I hope she likes it! I am going to work on one for Ashlyn's teacher next. :)

Today was the Variety Show at Sunrise. Skye and Abby were in it and they did an excellent job! I am very proud of them. There were so many wonderful acts, the kids are so full of talent! Ahh, to be young again.

Today was Kara and Meghan's last full day of school. Kara's not feeling well and she came home and crashed. I think finals are stressing her out.

Nathan went to work with Kenny today, so it's been quiet. I am kind of glad just because I want to savor these last few moments while I can. Meghan and Kara get out of school at noon tomorrow and Thursday, and Friday all the kids will be home for the summer by 10:15, so every moment I can have is golden.

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.