Wednesday, June 6, 2007

just stuff

Life is good! There are so many positive things happening in my little scrappy world that make me happy!
June is the debut month for kits at Create My Keepsake and they sold out! WOHOO!!! I knew this would be a huge success, but I had no idea how big this was going to be. Rebecca more than doubled for July and we are excited about this kit as well. Think fun and bold with a splash of elegant (wouldn't you like to know more *insert evil laughter here*. Soon. ;)
I am super excited that I made the Creative Team for Pink.Sugar.Pop. *yay*! I just adore the stamps, and if you haven't seen them yet, you really should check them out. New designs were just released and I am looking forward to playing once I get them!
And after months of nothing from Cards Magazine, I got 3 things picked up for the October issue! I hope this is the beginning of a new streak with them, because I adore this publication and so many of my scrappy friends grace this magazine monthly... well, I should say every magazine out there is full of beautiful work from them! It's so fun to look through something and see a name or a face that I recognize. I actually get excited because I "know" them and it makes this world a little bit smaller.

In other news, the girls only have 8 days of school left. This year just seemed to fly by, especially the past few months. I love having the girls home. I won't miss homework and the struggle to get Skye and Ashlyn out the door. So many days the girls were late to school and we live just 3 blocks away. I don't get it. LOL!
My garden is starting to come along... very slowly. I do have some beans and corn that have popped out of the soil and this makes me giddy! I actually sat out there and just stared for a few minutes yesterday. The only other things I have planted at this point are peppers and cherry tomatoes. I have plenty more to get out there that has been started in the house and are growing like wildfire and seeds that I need to plant as well. I just need to get out there and finish pulling all those nasty weeds. Yuck.

I will end with a quote today:
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. -Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.