Friday, March 27, 2009

some Easter layouts







I have never created an Easter layout.. that is up until the past week or so; I have created 4 Easter layouts which is totally surprising to me. I generally struggle with theme pages, but I have been "forcing" myself to expand my horizons and scrap older photos, and more event topics and it's not as bad as I thought. lol These beautiful papers from My Minds Eye sure helped me along. The colors are perfect for Spring/Easter photos. Cathy carries them in the Ally Scraps store along with plenty of other fabulous new papers that just arrived.
I have a stack of older Easter pics that I am going to try to work through, but we'll see. ;)

Ashlyn has regressed a bit. She doesn't look or act as robust as she did earlier in the week. She came home from school today, put her jammies on and is now lying on the couch watching TV. She didn't even want to eat, but I am not going to let her not get something in her stomach. It's frustrating because I don't know what to do to help her. All we can do is wait and then have another blood test to see if she is truly getting better or if she is falling ill again. Time sure does move slowly when things are undecided.

Do you have any weekend plans? I am not sure what we will do, but I do know it will be low key. I think Kenny is going to take Emily and Ashlyn to see the new 3-D movie on Sunday afternoon. (I have no idea what it's called, but it comes out today)
Meghan is going to be with a friend all weekend, Kara works, and Skye is going to spend Spring break with her dad, so it's going to be very quiet around here. It's always weird to have quiet around here. It's not normal. lol I am hoping to scrap a bit, but we'll see.

Whatever you do, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had no idea you lived close to Silverwood! I grew up in Lewiston and my parents still live there so we go every once in awhile. I'll be so glad when I get my book done!

    You do amazing work! Take care and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae I'll be thinking about you & your daughter. I hope she's just in a funk and not ill. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the basket face LO. Everytime I look at those silly pics I giggle.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.