Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Best Buddies {mini album}

Hello! :) It has been years since I have created a project like this and I am not sure why it took me so long to create one again because I absolutely love the end result! I actually won this great Acrylic Recipe Stand from Clear Scraps awhile back and finally pulled it from my stash. I used the Crate Paper Love Notes papers and accessories to create it along with my "signature" use of twine and butterflies. I added some vellum as well. I had so much fun making this and the girls absolutely love it. :)

***This is a very photo heavy post. There are 26 images to share. I am posting the front and back of each page (with the exception of the backside of the vellum, although the backside of the vellum is also done). The repeated order is clear tabbed page, vellum quote, then cardboard which has photos on both sides with exception of the last page. It is a bit "front heavy" when everything is up front, so I used two 2.5" washers and covered them with paper on both sides to help balance the weight on the backside so it doesn't topple. Cheap and works wonderfully! Here we go...



Thank you so much for taking the time to view this labor of love. <3 all.="" blessings="" nbsp="" p="" to="" you="">


























3 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!! Loveeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, what a lovely mini album of a friendship for the girls to have
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.