Tuesday, February 25, 2014

bubbles

I am back again today to share another layout. I am on a scrappy roll! This layout uses the February 18th sketch from Stick it Down as well as the Create an Embellishment from Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

I decided to try something a little more creative and messy with this layout. I had a lot fun with it, and really like the end result. I stuck pretty close to the sketch, even adding the chevron background, although looking at it now I wish I would have staggered the chevrons for more visual appeal. Next time. ;) For my "created" embellishments I punched dozens of different sized circles out of vellum and randomly placed them on the layout for a bubble effect. This is so light and airy in real life.



Here's the sketch:







6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photo and all the circles!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic and so very creative! I'm glad you found our sketch inspirational! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew when I saw this that you were inspired by the sketch over at Stick It Down! It's fabulous Raechelle and I love your random "bubble circles".

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool idea, so fun!! Thanks for playing at Off the Rails!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW those vellum bubbles look fantastic! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at off the Rails xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I LOVE the bubbles. Great page. Thanks for playing with us at Off the Rail Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.