Sunday, March 26, 2017

2

The March 26th challenge at The Studio Challenges blog is all about Numbers- Use numbers on your layouts whether it is in your title, in your journaling, or as a design element. The more the better! 

I started with a giant "2" in celebration of my granddaughters second birthday that I cut and then backed it with numbered patterned paper. To keep up with the theme of two, I used two photos, two pennants two, flair, two enamal dots by each of two flowers, as well as the number 2 on a photo. 




supplies-
pp, stickers, die cuts: Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection
flair: A Flair for Buttons
spray mist, twine, DMC floss, enamel dots

Come share your number themed layout with us on The Studio Challenges blog!

1 comment:

  1. So Flippin' COOL! LOVE the way you used the number pattern paper to make the number 2! AWESOME!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.