Friday, March 3, 2017

no rest for the rad

Hello! Today I have a layout to share that was created for the March Pinspire Me challenge at Paper Issues.


I struggle with scrapping green and this was a great challenge to get me to dig into green. 

Here is the board:

My layout was mostly inspired by the upper right photo and so I used the awesome Going in Circles free cut file from the PI store as the base for this. I also pulled a few colors from the top left and bottom right corner to take away from some of the green. 


I used the Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection which can be found here in the PI store. 


Use the code Rae20 to receive 20% your entire purchase in the Paper Issues Store.



To play along with this challenge, and for your chance to win a gift certificate to spend in the Paper Issues store, link your finished project to the March Pinspire Me challenge album in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook groupChallenges are due April 2nd, Winners announced April 3rd.

2 comments:

  1. Love love loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the circles and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Circles on anything.. This layout is totally AWESOME!! LOVE the cool design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.