Wednesday, March 15, 2017

i love today



It's the March 15th challenge reveal at Stuck?! Sketches


My layout came together so quickly and while I kept it pretty simple, the bold vibrant colors make a huge impact. 



This layout is a sister page for the page I shared yesterday. I wanted to incorporate all the photos from this moment and creating two separate layouts using the same collection worked perfectly. 

Make sure you check out what the design team did with this awesome sketch as well as to check out the wonderful sponsors. 

3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous and vibrant summery page, love the orange and white diagonal paper on the side, it really makes the other elements pop!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.