Tuesday, April 12, 2022

3 MONTHS - TMS #653

 Hey y'all! It's Tuesday, which means another sketch up on Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Here's this week's fun sketch:


And my layout:


I wanted to play off the curvy end, so I decided to cut a large "3" using my Silhouette, which was perfect for scrapping these photos of our grandsons 3-month photo shoot. 
This is a pretty simple page, but I added some hand stitching around the "3" and placed most of  the embellishments on top of it. It's raised with some foam to add dimention. 
Some doodling around the perimeter of the base and some ink/watercolor splashes finished it off. 


Paper and stickers are Echo Park
epoxy flair is from ScrappinHappyStudio
letters are Citrus Twist (an old kit)
mists are Heidi Swapp and Shimmerz

I'd love to see your take on this weeks sketch! Visit the TMS blog to share your card or layout! 


 

6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable layout for your adorable grandson. So glad you are bringing scrapbook layouts to Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! And your grandson is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love those chubby cheeks and the creases in the little legs. The scrapbook page is nice, too! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this page! So cute and so genius to use the number 3 as that scalloped part of the sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, too too cute! What a fantastic page, the sketch worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.