Tuesday, April 26, 2022

playground fun | TMS 654

 Hi y'all! I feel like I blinked and April passed me by! 

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch. This is sketch #654:


Oddly enough, this one stumped me a bit. In retrospect, I have a couple of ideas that I could have used that would have been a little more true to the sketch, but at the end of the day, I like how this one turned out, and hopefully my layouts reads true enough to the sketch. 


I cut the cut file with my Silhoutte and then removed the negative space and placed it back within the paper it was originally cut from. The cut file itself is backed with vellum, which is just a tad larger than the cut file. Only the center areas are adhered to the paper which creates dimension. 



We'd love to see what you come up with using this sketch- be sure to share with us over at the TMS blog!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers to showcase a cute little girl. You have such a way with the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I love the color and the round sentiment. Well I guess it's a title, not a sentiment. LOL Anyway it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.