Tuesday, April 5, 2022

ADORE YOU - TMS #651

 Hello y'all! It's been a hot minute since I've used this blog, however I am going to try to update it a bit more frequently. :)

I've got some fun news- I'm excited to say that I have been asked to be on the design team for Tuesday Morning Sketches, aka TMS! The site is traditionally a card sketch blog, but I'm going to feature layouts based on the sketch and I do hope those of you who create layouts, will come join in! 

I will tell you that once I saw the first sketch design I would be working on, I was immediately inspired and knew exactly what photo and paper collection I would use! It was super helpful that I just happened to have purchased the new Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart Collection which I felt was perfect for this sketch!

Here is TMS sketch #651


Here's my take:

I fussy cut the floral wreath feature from one of the patterned papers and added some dimensional foam tape for depth. Matting the photo 3 times helped add some more color and detail. I machine stitched around the edges and then folded them up for a distressed look. The title uses some Bramble Fox Perspextives. I added some yellow and pink mists. Finishing off with some fussy cut butterflies completed this and created some extra delicacy. 




Head on over to the TMS blog to see all the beautiful cards from the team as well as enter your project! I hope to see you there! 



6 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook layout is beautiful. Those flowers make a pretty frame around those 2 sweet faces. I am looking forward to seeing more of your scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how much I love this! You have inspired me to create more layouts using our sketches! Really gorgeous. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza!!! This is just too, too cute! Love the spring-y colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful LO!!
    I used to scrap then got into cards and now years and years of pics are waiting for me. LOL Maybe you'll inspire me to start again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome new teamie! What a pretty scrapbook page. The flowers are just beautiful and the kiddies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team lovely! Your layout is so gorgeous! Those flowers are perfect for those sweet little focal peeps in the photo. I cannot wait to see future layouts.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.