Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Snow Much Fun | TMS 653

 Hello! Today I'm sharing my layout created for Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch #653.

This weeks sketch:


Thankfully, Spring has decided to make an appearance, but this sketch inspired me to create a layout about Winter. 


In addition to the sketch inspiration, this was also created for a monthly crop cut file challenge on the Peartree Cutfiles facebook group. This challenge was to incorporate something hidden, which I did- hidden journaling:


Here are a couple of detail images:



I do hope you'll join along with this great sketch over at TMS






5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout. Love all the little embellishments and paper patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO! I love snow and these are great sledding pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you use the TMS Sketch to make a scrapbook page. This page has tons of good stuff! Nice job. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great! And those little mittens - they are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, how incredibly cute is this!?! I love those mittens and the wood patterns!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.