Saturday, April 12, 2008

another card


I have been cranking out the cards lately! Here's one I created for a challenge on my friend Dani's blog as well as using a fun sketch from Triple The Scraps as a jump start from my friend Patter. :) Thanks for the inspiration girls!
This is a hybrid card using the gorgeous papers from the Flower Stand Collab. kit from ScrapKitchen Designs and Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. I got an email last Saturday advertising this new kit, and as soon as I saw this I just knew I had to have it! I really like the warm colors and pretty patterns, they make me happy. :)

It's going to be a beautiful weekend. I am off to go work in the yard a bit. I'll be back soon with some fun news and some more scrappy stuff!

6 comments:

  1. love those dreamy colors (oranges, my faves!!!). great card, which is very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that card! Awesome that you could use it for both challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly that is a gorgeous card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rae...this hybrid card rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.