Thursday, April 24, 2008

Snow Day Album

This is my April album for My Acrylic Album. This is using the Mazy Flower Acrylic Album. I have been wanting to scrap these photos for awhile and the floral design on the front cover reminded me enough of a snowflake to just go for it. The details were time consuming but I am happy with the outcome. I inked each of the edges (front and back) and then embossed them. Each of the snowflakes and chipboard swirl are also embossed front and back. Thanks for looking! :)












6 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing EVER, Rae!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this! I love that you went with the snow theme, it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAE!! That album is AMAZING my friend!! Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    HUGS~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rae, this is adorable. Love all the little details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this album girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - the album is absolutely amazing!!! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.