Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's the weekend!









Where did Spring go? It's snowing once again and even though it's lovely, I am ready for warm sunny days and pretty flowers and green grass. I am sure it's coming. Any day now. :D

I have several scrappy projects to share; My April CMK Kit creations and 3 cards created for Di Hickman's card sketches; April #1 (2nd), March #4 (26th), and March #3 (19th). There are still several kits up for grabs. It's a fun kit with bold, bright colors. I really enjoyed using this kit and my projects came together easily even though I honestly thought I would struggle with the bright colors. That's what I love about kits. I get a different vibe from each one. Sometimes the kits I think I will sail through are the ones I struggle with the most while those that I think are going to be difficult end up being my favorites. I like to be able to stretch my creativity and this is a great way to do so.

I am off for now. We are planning a lazy day at home. I hope to scrap and finish organizing my patterned paper stacks. I'm getting there slowly but surely. Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Rae

8 comments:

  1. These projects are gorgeous! I love that new Prima Dude line. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! Love all of your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Rae.... amazing cards and projects... you are totally making me want that kit... you rocked the Dude papers!
    Love everything !
    Kim F

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooved your projects for this month's kit, they are AWESOME Rae and oh so inspiring!

    hugs & love!
    danni

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.