Wednesday, April 9, 2008

just a card


Hello! All I have is a lonely card to post today, but I am working on some more that I hope to finish this evening. This card is for the April 9 sketch over at Di's blog. I really like this sketch and the DT really showed a wide variety of styles. If you haven't been over there, you should go check it out. :)

Yesterday was Meghan's 17th birthday. These kids sure are growing up quickly! She was 6 when I met her and I still remember her sweet innocence. She still has that which is a good thing. Yesterday was the first time she's ever had a birthday on a school day and she was pretty excited about that. Normally her birthday falls during Spring break.
Kenny and I took her to dinner on Sunday and then took her to the mall to purchase a sweatshirt she wanted for her birthday. Last night we had a yummy cake that Skye made. She said she had a nice day so that's good!

I am really looking forward to the weekend! We are supposed to hit 70+ on Sunday! yay! I am really sick of the 40's and rain/snow/hail stuff we've been getting. It seems like each hour brings something else and we've had a bit of everything each day for over a week now. it's time to get those white legs of mine some color! :)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. just a card? pish posh this is a gorgeous creation girl! Absolutely loooove it! BTW, you won the RAK on my website and I need you to pm me your snail mail.

    hugs & love!
    danni

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.