Monday, April 14, 2008

a lonely layout


hi! I thought for sure I'd have more than just one lonely layout to post, but we had beautiful weather this weekend so I was outside enjoying it. :) Too bad today had to be not-so-nice. It was 78' yesterday and it tumbled town to 43' today with rain and wind and gloom. This is how it's going to be the rest of the week too. At least we got a few nice days because it really does refresh the soul after this odd weather we've had this year. The best part is that everything literally turned green overnight which is uplifting and a sign that things will not be "dead" for much longer.

I created this layout for a challenge over at Scrap-Diner. They are hosting a Crop-O-Rama this week with 8 awesome challenges. I have to say that SD has the best challenges. I really get motivated! I just hope I can complete all 8 this time.
This layout is for the first challenge which was to create a 'bare naked' layout. We couldn't use anything patterned which was tough, but really fun! I think i am going to try more cardstock heavy pages.

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.