Thursday, April 10, 2008

some challenge cards









I've been busy working on a card challenge over at the Diner, Scrap-Diner that is. :) The card challenge this month was to create 7 different cards using one sheet of paper on all of them. Anything else was fair game, but each card had to include the sheet of paper I selected on them. I selected the green and white polka dot paper as my sheet to use on each card. This was such a fun challenge and I used up some older supplies mixed with some newer supplies.
If you are looking for a fun challenge you should give this a try. :)

Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. oh good grief, these rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHEESH RAE you rocked the cards!!! What a cool challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my I found your blog through blog hopping and I must say..."Wow" I love your style..so much gorgeousness and inspiration to consume!!!I love your creations..TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would say you are getting your creative streak back! Love them all girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Rae....that flower is too much. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.